Saturday, May 18, 2013

HSG-I RECRUITMENT RULES Vs INJUSTICE TO THE PM CADRE

Dear Postmaster Cadre comrades,


                                   It is mentioned in the HSG I recruitment rules that once again options may be called from the HSG-I promoted officials to opt Postmaster Grade III. If it is again called to give option to PM Grade III, then it is totally injustice to the already opted Postmaster cadre senior officials. 

                                  Now HSG - I list is also released recently and among the HSG - I promoted officials list, from serial no 6 to 12 FTP officials are promoted to HSG-I from HSG-II. To get HSG-I promotion, 3 years HSG - II service is only required where as to get the equivalent cadre of PM Grade III, 5 years PM Grade II service is required. So If any PM Grade opted officials who are senior than the officials mentioned in serial no 6 to 12 and still in PM Grade II post, they could represent to the Directorate. Without giving collective representation to the Directorate, we couldn't get the justice. 

RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST THE INJUSTICE. GET BAN TO GET OPTION ONCE AGAIN FROM THE GENERAL LINE OFFICIALS.
                               



No comments:

Post a Comment


Dont forget to post your comments. Your comments and suggestions are valuable to us