Saturday, October 22, 2016
AIAPS-G.S had attended the allowance meeting along with other union leaders at directorate on 19.10.2016
Meeting on Allowances held with Unions/Associations on 19/10/2016 : brief note thereon
A meeting on allowances was held on 19.10.2016 at G.P. Roy Committee Room, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Shri B.V. Sudhakar, Secretary (Posts). Shri A.K. D
ash, Member (P), Shri S.K. Dashora, DDG (Estt) and Director (Estt) were present.
Shri Manoj Bhartwaj General Secretay, had attended the meeting and pressed to retain all the hard earned allowances with the following very essential allowances
1. Care taker Allowance (10% in Basic Pay + DA)
2. Over time Allowance
3. Saturday Duty Compensation
4. No Quarters allowance
A detailed Memorandum was given by the AIAPS General Secretary. AIAPS is the only association went with detailed memorandum to retain all the hard earned allowances.
All the other union leaders took active part in the discussion and requested Chairman to recommend retention of following allowances strongly to MoF. The views of Secretary (Posts) were positive on the allowances discussed in the meeting. We hope positive outcome.
Friday, October 21, 2016
As per the request of Tamilnadu Circle, AIAPS had submitted the letter regarding suggestions for the better implementation of cadre restructure at Tamilnadu Circle
Required AIAPS letter is submitted for the members kind information
We are receiving various queries from our members regarding the position of Tamilnadu for appearing in the PSS Group B exams. We are bounded to clarify the following things for the members.
1. During 2011 itself CAT case was filed by the Tamilnadu Postmasters at Chennai CAT for appearing in PSS Group B exams and that was won by the Postmasters during 2012.
2. During 2013, Department is appealed in Chennai high court and that was won by the department during 2015.
3. During 2016, set of Tamilnadu Postmasters are filed the SLP petition at Supreme court and that is yet to be numbered.
4. Once getting the SLP number at Supreme Court, Tamilnadu Postmasters will fight back with proper legal way to get the legitimate rights at Supreme court where as some circles are already filed the CAT to appear in PSS Group B exams.
5. AIAPS team is in full swing to file the case at various CATs to the fair conduction of PSS Group B exam with equal opportunities among all of our beloved colleagues like IPs, LSG officials and as well as Postmasters.
After joining with AIAPS, daily we are stepping into success stairs one by one.
On 20.10.2016 at 1600hrs, AIAPS Bi-Monthly meeting with Trichy region was held and the following office bearers are attended the meeting successfully.
Shri. J.T. Venkateswarlu,
Central Region – TN
Postmaster Grade I,
Regional Secretary, Central Region
Anaikaranchathram S.O, Mayiladuthurai Division
Director of Postal services,
Central Region – TN
Postmaster Grade I,
NIT LSG S.O,
Trichy division 620015
All the subjects discussed at the meeting are well settled.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
CAT Bangalore admitted our case and issued emergency notice to dop for allowing PM cadre officials to writing group b exam
If required by the various circle Postmasters then AIAPS - CHQ will provide the required draft to file the CAT case to appear in PSS Group B examinations.
If draft and material evidences are required please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details.
CHQ - All India Association of Postal Supervisors(GL)
Significant clarifications are received from Tamilnadu circle administration because of the AIAPS continuous efforts.
Dear Postmasters of Tamilnadu Circle,
Nowadays we are started to reap the results one by one after joining in AIAPS. As a result of AIAPS continuous letters, Circle administration is now given the following significant clarifications to protect the welfare of our Postmasters in the subject of "Grievances faced by the Postmaster cadre officials".
AIAPS conveys sincere thanks to the honorable CPMG, DPS(HQ) and circle administration staffs.
AIAPS subject letters and the circle administration clarifications are as follows :
1. Confirmation order is yet give for the probationary period completed PM cadre officials :
Confirmation is not necessary. (Though confirmation orders are issued in some circles It is now clarified that no such order is necessary) Hence we are deemed "confirmed" once completed the 2 years probationary period. None can be dealt us probationary period Postmasters here after!!!
2. Circle Gradation list shall be issued once in 6 years.
3. Now it is very clear that because of the AIAPS pressed the one time relaxation promotion issue, promotion to Grade II and Grade III orders are released . Circle administration is itself mentioned the same.
Required circle office order is attached below for your kind information :
Today Allowance committee meeting at Directorate - VOICE OF AIAPS WILL REFLECT IN EVERY CORNER OF DAK BHAWAN !!!
Dear LSG/PM cadre Postmasters and Postal assistants,
The following memorandum shall be put forth and discussed by AIAPS in today's directorate meeting with Secretary Posts on 19.10.2016.
AIAPS will fight for getting the allowances back and wont let the legitimates rights down even to Postal Assistants...
The memorandum is produced below for the Postmasters kind information.