Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Model Letter to request bunching effect to Postmaster Grade I officers (Please modify as per your data)

From,                                       To,
        ________________                    The Senior Supdt of POs,     
        Postmaster Grade I,                     _________ Division,
        _______________S.O,                ___________(area with pincode).
        ________ Division.

Through Proper channel

Subject: Request to extend the bunching effect to my revised pay – reg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reference: M.o.F, D.o.E OM no 1-6/2016-IC dated at New Delhi the 7th September 2016. (Copy is attached for quick reference)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected sir,

        1. My service was started as Postal Assistant w.e.f, __________(Date of joining as regular PA) and I have passed the Postmaster Grade I first batch examination and serving as Postmaster Grade I w.e.f., __________ (Date of joining as PM Grade I) to till date in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200+Rs.2800 Grade pay.

        2. My PA batch mates’ viz., Shri. __________ – PA, __________(office name), Shri. _________- PA, _________ (Office Name)  etc., joined as PA during _____(year), have fixed in my pay scale Rs.520020200+Rs.2800 Grade pay during _______ (month &year) under MACP 1. Comparison table between ours is submitted for the kind information.
        Table:
Sl. No
Detail
My  particulars
My junior particulars
Difference
1
Date of fixation of pay scale 5200-20200+ Rs. 2800 Grade pay scale
15.09.2011 by the virtue of PM cadre LDC exam
16.07.2016 by the virtue of MACP 1
Myself 5 years senior in that pay scale.
2
As on 31.12.2015 pre revised pay
Rs.13810
Rs.12970
Rs.840.

3
Pay difference percentage
More than 6.47%


4
After revised pay rules dated 25th July 2016, revised Basic pay fixed as on 31.07.16
Rs.37000
Rs.37000
Though I am 5 years senior in that pay scale, both are fixed with same pay, constitutes bunching effect to me.

        3. I am 5 years senior in that pay scale and I am having the pre-revised pay difference Rs.840 (Rs.13810-Rs.12970). Pay difference percentage is 6.47%. Even though my PA batch mates are 5 years junior than me in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200+Rs.2800 G.P and myself is having more than 6% pay difference both are fixed with the same basic pay Rs.37000 (level 5 index 9)

        4. So vide above mentioned reference department of expenditure OM order of Para 1, it was mentioned that where in revision of pay, the pay of Government servants drawing pay at two or more stages in pre-revised pay band and Grade pay or scale as the case may be, get fixed at same cell in the applicable Level in the new Pay matrix one additional increment shall be given for every two stages of bunched.

        5. As per the above para 1 clarification myself and my junior were at two stages in pre-revised pay scale and get fixed at same cell now (level 5 index 9)

        6. More over vide above mentioned reference department of expenditure OM order of Para 2, it was mentioned that pay drawn by two government servants in a given Pay Band and Grade Pay or scale where the higher pay is at least 3% more than lower pay shall constitute two stages.

        7. As per the above para 2 clarification myself was getting more than 6.47% pay than my junior in pre-revised pay and for every 3% pay difference it has to be given with one bunching effect.  So I may kindly be given with two stages of bunching effect to my revised pay.

        8. In no way, my five years’ service in the higher pay scale, can be nullified by treating myself at par with the pay scale of my 5 years junior.

        9. In no way, passing the PM cadre LDC exam with merit can be set aside by treating myself at par with the MACP 1 PA.

        10. Above all, D.o.E., OM also allowing myself to get the bunching effect since myself and my 5 years juniors are now getting the same pay though we had 6.47% pay difference in the pre-revised pay.

        11. So I request you to kindly pass the orders to constitute two bunching effects to my basic pay in the level of 5 pay matrix and I may kindly be fixed with Rs.39200 (Level 5, Index 11) with arrears please.
       
Thanking you.

______________LSG S.O
__________(Date)
Yours faithfully,


No comments:

Post a Comment


Dont forget to post your comments. Your comments and suggestions are valuable to us