Friday, September 28, 2012

MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF POSTMASTER GRADE OFFICIALS. CHENNAI CITY REGION-CHENNAI.- DATED 16-09-2012.

          A meeting of Postmaster Grade I and Grade II officials of Chennai City Region, Tamilnadu Circle was held on 16-09-2012 at Chennai -17. The following Postmaster Grade officials attended the meeting:
Sl.No
Name  S/Sri
PM Grade
Office
Division
Mobile No
1
Ve.Chennakkeshavalu
II
Saidapet
CH. City South Dn
9444565554
2
K.Thamilvanan
II
Choolaimedu
CH. City Central Dn
9445295837
3
M.Muthukrishnan
II
Shenoy nagar
Ch. City North Dn
9677292861
4
K.Murugan
II
Jawahar nagar
Ch. City North Dn
9444822864
5
K.T.Seshadri
I
Flowers road
Ch. City North Dn
9444625336
6
K.Jothilingam
I
Madras University
CH. City Central Dn
7
K.Jaiganesh
I
T.Nagar South
CH. City Central Dn
9940484234
8
M.Krishnakumar
II
Poonanallee
Tambaram
9
R.Kanakavel
II
Tiruvanmiyur
CH. City South Dn
9283451843
10
K.Shakila
I
Vyasarpadi
Ch. City North Dn
9962078623
11
K.Elumalai
II
Walajapet
Arakonam
9486422945
12
S.Subbayan
I
Nungambakkam H.R
CH. City Central Dn
9840301163
13
K.Kandasubramanian
I
Perungudi
CH. City South Dn
9840922818
`
14
G.Shanthi
I
Besant nagar
CH. City South Dn
9444469875
15
R.Sudha
I
Mandaveli
CH. City Central Dn
9443967929
16
N.Dorai Bhaskaran
I
Ms. AGPO
CH. City Central Dn
9894897247
17
S.Murugan
I
Adambakkam
CH. City South Dn
9444482585
18
R.Jothilakshmi
I
Madavaram Milk Colony
Tambaram
9940406504
19
P.Manickam
II
Gopalapuram
CH. City Central Dn
9962478999
20
P.Akila
I
Avadi IAF
Tambaram
9444286830
21
P.H.Sophiarani
I
Arumbakkam
Ch. City North Dn
8428396883
22
Senthamizh selvan
I
Tambaram East
Tambaram
9443794640
23
J.Anbumani
II
Vadapalani
CH. City South Dn
9840676151
24
R.Rajagopalan
I
Kodungaiyur
Tambaram
9943245597
25
G.Kailasam
I
Villivakkam
Tambaram








           The meeting was presided over by Sri.Ve.Chennakkeshavalu, Postmaster Grade-II, Saidapet S.O. Sri. M.Muthukrishnan, Postmaster Grade –II, Shenoy Nagar S.O has welcomed the gathering.  Sri. Tamizhvanan, Postmaster Grade-II has explained the need for forming a separate Association for Postmaster Grade officials at All India Level.
          The meeting was adorned with presence of the Regional Co-coordinators and members of Southern Region, Western region and Central Region.
1.  S. Shanmugam        Postmaster Grade-II,  Panruti, Central Region 
2.  S. Sengodan          Postmaster Grade-II, Rasipuram Western Region
3.  R.Natesan            Postmaster Grade-II, Ambur, Western Region
4.  Kalimuthu              Postmaster Grade-I, Vadipatti Southern Region.      
          We Record our appreciation and Special thanks to them in participating and expressing their views.
          All the members attended the meeting were permitted to air their views. They expressed their difficulties and suffering encountered in the postmaster position in their day to day work. All the postmasters presented had expressed their willingness and urgency to form a separate Association for Postmaster Cadre immediately and extend full support and co-operation to Maharashtra Circle in forming such an All India Postmaster Cadre Association.
          The doubts allayed in the minds of some of the Members regarding formation of association at Circle level were cleared by Ve.Chennakkeshavalu. The pre requisites for forming the All India Association in accordance with the provisions of Rules enumerated in CCS (Recognition of Service Association) Rules, 1993 were discussed.
         
The Consent Forms were also got filled from the members present.  Blank forms have been given to all Divisional coordinators to mobilize the members in their division to obtain consent letter from the postmasters who could not attend the meeting.
          The following Postmasters have been nominated as Regional / Divisional Co-ordinators of Chenani City Region.
Regional Co- ordinators-      Chennai City Region:     S/sri.
1.     K.Thamizhvanan                    Postmaster Grade-II      Choolaimedu
2.    K.Kandasubramanian              Postmaster Grade-I        Perungudi
3.    M.Muthukrishnan                  Postmaster Grade-II      Shenoy Nagar
4.    Ve.Chennakkeshavalu             Postmaster Grade-II      Saidapet
5.    J.Anbumani                          Postmaster Grade-II      Vadapalani
6.    K.Murugan                            Postmaster Grade-II     Jawahar Nagar
7.    Senthamizh selvan                Postmaster Grade –I       Tambaram East

Divisional Coordinators:
a.    Chennai City Central Dn
1.     Durai Baskaran           Postmaster Grade-I        AG-PO
2.    K.Thamizhvanan           Postmaster Grade-II      Choolaimedu
3.    K. Jaiganesh               Postmaster Grade-I        T.Nagar South

b.    Chennai City South Dn         
1.     Shanthi                        Postmaster Grade-I,  Besant Nagar
2.    R.Kanakavel                  Postmaster Grade-II, Tiruvanmiyur
3.    K.Kandasubramanian      Postmaster Grade-I      Perungudi
4.    Ve.Chennakkeshavalu    Postmaster Grade-II,     Saidapet

c.    Chenani City North Dn:
1.     K.Murugan                  Postmaster Grade-II , Jawahar Nagar
2.    M.Muthukrishnan        Postmaster Grade-II      Shenoy Nagar
3.    K. Shakila                   Postmaster Grade –I,  Vyasarpadi
4.    K.T Seshadri              Postmaster Grade –I, Flowers Road
5.    P.H. SophiaRani           Postmaster Grade –I,      Arumbakkam
d.    Tambaram Dn;
1.     S.Sooriyamoorthy       Postmaster Grade-II, Padi
2.    G.Kailasam                  Postmaster Grade-I,Villiwakkam
3.    P. Akila                       Postmaster Grade-I, Avadi IAF
4.    Senthamizh selvan      Postmaster Grade-I , Tambaram East
e.    Arakonam Dn
1.     Elumalai                      Postmaster Grade-I        Walajapet

          The divisional co-ordinators of other Divisions in Chenani City Region will be nominated in due course.
          The following Postmasters have been unanimously nominated to represent Chennai City Region in the proposed “All India Postmasters Meet” to be held at Mumbai on 01-10-2012.
1.    M.Muthukrishnan                Postmaster Grade-II,    Shenoy Nagar
2.    K.Thamizhvanan                  Postmaster Grade-II,    Choolaimedu
3.    K.Kandasubramanian           Postmaster Grade-I,      Perungudi
4.    K. Jaiganesh                        Postmaster Grade-I,      T.Nagar South.
          The meeting was concluded with a vote of thanks to all by Sri. R. Kanakavel Postmaster Grade-II Tiruvanmiyur S.O. with special thanks to Sri. Jai Ganesh, Postmaster Grade –I, T.Nagar South S.O for his the efforts in arrangement of accommodation for the meeting and other amenities provided to the members.
          The following resolutions have been adopted and a copy of the same has been proposed to be put up in the All India meet on 01-010-2012.
-------
Postmasters Co ordination committee
Chenani City Region
          Chennai.

Resolutions adopted in the meeting on 16-09-2012.
1.    All Sub offices having status of LSG and above and all Head Post Offices should be brought under Postmaster Cadre.

2.    Disciplinary powers to be extended to all Postmaster Grade officials.

3.    Adequate Financial powers to be extended to Postmaster Grade officials.

4.    There should be a difference in position at least in terms of allowances. A “Postmaster – special  allowances”  should be  fixed at the rate of 10% of Basic pay (Including GP) which shall be taken in to account for all terminal benefits including the pension.

5.    A Postmaster in Grade I with GP-RS.2800/- will supervise a MACP-3 Postal assistant with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- This is situation now in many offices. The supervised is getting higher pay than the supervisor. Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for Postmaster Grade I should be extended beside converting the PM-Grade –I post to the status of NON-Gazetted Group B and PM Grade –II and PM Grade –III post may be merged  with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- and designate the same as Postmaster Grade-II  (Gazetted).

6.    The Postmaster cadre officials may be permitted to appear for all the LDCE such as IP/PS-Gr-B and Sr.Postmaster Examination with a minimum qualifying service in the feeder cadre as fixed by the Department.

7.    All the 116 Senior Postmaster posts earmarked in RR of Postmaster cadre should be filled up from  Postmaster Grade officials based on seniority cum fitness.

8.    Till such time the Recruitment Rules of HSG-I is amended and Postmaster Grade –III post are filled up, the Postmaster Grade I and Grade –II officials  may be allowed to officiate in all the  vacant postmaster grade I and II post and all the ‘Designated & ‘Notified’ and ‘unfilled’ Postmaster Grade-III post with monetary benefit.

9.     Persuade the Department to publish the status of Appointing authority, Disciplinary authority and Appellate authority for Post master Grade Posts.

10.  If the proposed revised Recruitment Rules for HSG –I is made operative and willingness to opt for Postmaster Grade –III posts is allowed to those officials coming over to HSG-I consequent on such implementation of revised recruitment Rules, the inter-se Seniority of the postmaster Grade –II officials who were once holding HSG-I (Adhoc) post at the time of introduction of the Postmaster cadre should be protected. The  senior officials working in the erstwhile HSG-I (Adhoc), before introduction of the Postmaster Cadre, and now migrated to  Postmaster Grade –II   should be notionally promoted   to Regular HSG-I from the date on which his junior HSG-I (Adhoc) officials is given promotion to HSG-I (REGULAR) and elevated to postmaster Grade-III position   so that the inter-se seniority could  be maintained without any injustice done to such senior officials.

11.  Persuade the Department to Publish All India Gradation list of Postmaster Cadre officials early.

3 comments:

  1. Please inform me for the next meet... Rajesh Kanna, Postmaster Grade-1 Sholinghur-631102 Phone-8608154084

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO SEND Decision of CAT, Jodhpur in Post master Gr I Posting Pl send me your e mail address my address is mirza_yusuf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send your CAT judgement orders to the following email id please.
      gradepostmaster@gmail.com

      Delete


Dont forget to post your comments. Your comments and suggestions are valuable to us